JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Controls Lead is responsible for:
- Managing all project data in tracker(s) for each project through all phases of planning through construction (leasing, permitting, applications, zoning, RF and construction).
- Sitting in on Deployments (project meetings) for each project and updating tracker(s) before each scheduled Deployment.
- Managing and distributing all project documentation including architectural drawings, reports, applications, permits, photos, forms, and client communication.
- Filing applications.
- Monitoring the team’s compliance with established processes.
- Working with vendors to receive materials on time.
- Cultivating and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
- Completing ad hoc projects and performing necessary off-site tasks as assigned by the Project Managers or executives.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Controls Lead or Project Coordinator or similar.
- High level of proficiency with trackers.
- High level of proficiency with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to work within established process (and improve processes as needed) to provide uniform deliverables and performance.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and ability to manage and prioritize various projects in multiple markets simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time with little supervision.
- Proactive in problem solving and team work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to follow up with team members and clients until deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or related field preferred.
- General understanding of the wireless site planning or construction industry a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide your cover letter, resume and salary range expectations.
Back to all jobs
Join Modus, and be part of
our dedicated and diverse team!