JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Planning Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all phases of planning with the team, client, vendors and government departments:
- Preparing, filing, and tracking applications and appeals.
- Contributing to Deployments (project meetings)
- Managing and distributing all project documentation relating to planning.
- Monitoring the team’s compliance with established processes and various local and state planning laws.
- Cultivating and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
1-3 years of experience as land use planning, real estate development, environmental studies or local government.
- High level of proficiency with Google Docs, Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite) and Dropbox.
- Ability to work within established process (and improve processes as needed) to provide uniform deliverables and performance.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and ability to manage and prioritize various projects in multiple markets simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time with little supervision. •Proactive in problem solving and team work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to follow up with team members and clients until deadlines are met.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a car.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Land Use Planning or related field preferred.
- General understanding of the wireless site planning or construction industry a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide your cover letter, resume and salary range expectations.
Back to all jobs
Join Modus, and be part of
our dedicated and diverse team!